Monday, February 20, 2012

Hey you, Bambi!

After a 46 kroner food shopping, which made me so proud of myself (happens only in Denmark), I spent 40 for the bus (happens only in Denmark, again). But the destination was really worth the price: Deer Park, or whatever you call it. I'll call it Bambi Park and I would love it if the bus driver asked me where we're going: "To the Bambi Park!", which would totally work out, I know. [This was for you, Sarka:) ]
First thing that surprised me - and yes, Brombolino, I'm going to start a new ordered-list - was the complete free entrance with nobody controlling the gates.
Same situation in Italy *consequences*: people leaving the gates open on purpose ->deer around the city ->angry dogs -> dead deer -> dead dogs -> happy cats.

Deer - Instructions for use: 1. Feed them with brand new carrots, they're picky and spoiled. Or just smart. 2. If you do not have food, you do not exist. 3. Not existing means you're likely to be trampled when they start running randomly. 4. When they look at you, they're actually just aiming at your fingers cause they look like thin carrots. 5. Be brave and touch them, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment